Silver Lake College of the Holy Family Tuition, Fees and other Expenses
Tuition is a consideration for many students as they search and apply to colleges. If you are interested in Silver Lake College of the Holy Family, tuition isn't the only figure you should look at. Listed below find the total cost of Silver Lake College of the Holy Family tuition, fees, books, supplies, room and board, and other expenses from the most recent data release from the National Center for Education Statistics.* Tuition varies year to year, so check with Silver Lake College of the Holy Family for the most up to date tuition information.
If you are interested in applying to Silver Lake College of the Holy Family, sign up for a free account to save this school to a unique page that you can share with friends, family and counselors. Your unique page will list links to the schools you save and quick facts on each school. Create a profile to start a college list.
Silver Lake College of the Holy Family Tuition, Fees, Room, Board and other Expenses
|Silver Lake College of the Holy Family Tuition||$21,580|
|On-Campus Room and Board||$7,560|
|Books and Supplies||$1,050|
What to do next
- Use our powerful search engine to find other colleges that are similar to Silver Lake College of the Holy Family
- Check the highest and lowest ranking colleges in Wisconsin as reviewed by students. Sign up for a free account and invite your friends and family to examine Silver Lake College of the Holy Family expenses and expenses at other colleges that you are interested in.
Silver Lake College of the Holy Family Expenses: Cost of Attendance and TuitionThis site was created to help you research Expenses, Tuition and Cost of Attendance at Silver Lake College of the Holy Family.
Silver Lake College of the Holy Family
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
College Admissions Q&A
Have questions about getting in?
Ask or browse recent topics:
- College essay (More…)
- Do I have a chance to get into these schools? (More…)
- Is good grades in SAT is better than SAT II? (More…)
- What is the best way to improve my SAT score? (More…)
- SAT prep (More…)
- Which is a better school? (More…)
- College classes? (More…)
- Why Can't We Negotiate the Price of College? (More…)
- Divorce and the FAFSA? (More…)
- College spending? (More…)