Jacksonville University Tuition, Fees and other Expenses
Tuition is a consideration for many students as they search and apply to colleges. If you are interested in Jacksonville University, tuition isn't the only figure you should look at. Listed below find the total cost of Jacksonville University tuition, fees, books, supplies, room and board, and other expenses from the most recent data release from the National Center for Education Statistics.* Tuition varies year to year, so check with Jacksonville University for the most up to date tuition information.
If you are interested in applying to Jacksonville University, sign up for a free account to save this school to a unique page that you can share with friends, family and counselors. Your unique page will list links to the schools you save and quick facts on each school. Create a profile to start a college list.
Jacksonville University Tuition, Fees, Room, Board and other Expenses
|Jacksonville University Tuition||$27,900|
|On-Campus Room and Board||$9,540|
|Books and Supplies||$800|
What to do next
- Use our powerful search engine to find other colleges that are similar to Jacksonville University
- Check the highest and lowest ranking colleges in Florida as reviewed by students. Sign up for a free account and invite your friends and family to examine Jacksonville University expenses and expenses at other colleges that you are interested in.
Jacksonville University Expenses: Cost of Attendance and TuitionThis site was created to help you research Expenses, Tuition and Cost of Attendance at Jacksonville University.
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
College Admissions Q&A
Have questions about getting in?
Ask or browse recent topics:
- College essay (More…)
- Do I have a chance to get into these schools? (More…)
- Is good grades in SAT is better than SAT II? (More…)
- What is the best way to improve my SAT score? (More…)
- SAT prep (More…)
- Which is a better school? (More…)
- College classes? (More…)
- Why Can't We Negotiate the Price of College? (More…)
- Divorce and the FAFSA? (More…)
- College spending? (More…)